Wednesday, November 10

Ugh.

"Ugh" seems like the best way to express myself tonight. Just ugh. but I'll try some other words too. I have waited so long for this weekend to come... 4 day weekend, I get to see my little Nathan and even littler Amy. But I don't want to go. I'm too tired, too overwhelmed, have too much to do. Why go to California to do homework? Can't I just wait for Christmas, when they'll come here? Couldn't Christmas just come sooner? In some ways it feels like the quarter is almost over. Short week this week, then one more week, then Thanksgiving... REALLY short week. Then another week, then finals. See? Almost done. But how I get from now to then, I don't know. I wish all my classes were like Biology. But tonight not even Biology was fun. It was just long, and now I am supposed to process just that much more information. I think my CPU usage is at 100% already.

No comments: